Happy Holidays!!

10:00:00 AM mandy 5 Comments

Happy Holidays everyone! Wish you have a wonderful Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza! Hope you're all having a great time with your family, friends, and loved ones :]

Here's a quick mani I did for the holidays!


Red Base: Sally Hansen ~ Red Zin
Gold & Silver 'Trees': Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer ~ 510-3D & 509-HD
Silver Shimmers 'Snow': China Glaze Fairy Dust

It is supposed to look like gold & silver Christmas trees and snow. In retrospect, I probably should have thought more about the base color since this is actually my second attempt at this look. I just wanted to use holiday colors. But now as my brother said it looks like "Christmas trees with a blood sky"... *sigh*.

5 comments:

  1. These nails are so pretty! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh your holiday nails are soooooooooooooooooooo cute! i love the holiday red w/ the gorgeous sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute nails! Happy Holidays! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha that is completely something a brother would say XD my first thought was snow-capped mountains for some reason =P

    ReplyDelete